This is phase E of a successful project
Last remaining plots of land will be sold after forming a group and clients will enjoy support until building stages.
The Hefer Valley region is one of Israel’s pearls, located between Tel Aviv and Haifa. With a beautiful coast line to its west and vast green landscapes all around, it’s no wonder that demand for real estate in this region is extremely high. The region is known for its laid back and healthy lifestyle, high quality of education for all ages, and ease of access to beautiful rural areas as well as major industrial cities.
At the heart of this beautiful region, among pastoral fields, orchards, and small villages, we have managed to craft the deal of a lifetime – a privately owned agricultural land (for 250 units), right next to Kfar Haroeh, with long-term plans for construction to start in approximately 5 years.
Agricultural lands in Israel, in most cases, are partially owned by the government. The land we offer is a unique find due to fact that there is zero governmental ownership over the land.
This deal is a rare find due to very few new projects in the Hefer Valley. You should call us while plots are still available.
A second meeting took place to change the land’s purpose for residential use.
Call us now for more details
Full support until building stages
Immediate availability – after forming a group
Dramatic increase in value withing a short time
Size of each plot – 333 sq/m
100% private land – registered in ‘Tabo’
A lucrative deal in times of instabilities in the market
The land is in advanced “defrosting” stages
Possibility to pay a large portion of the total sum with a credit card
Features of The Property
- Prime luxurious location in extremely high demand.
- Close proximity to existing houses.
- Close to the coastline and the beautiful Beit Yanai beach natural reserve.
- The area is known for having some of the best educational facilities in Israel.
- Existing drawer plans for 250 private houses (to be built in approximately 5 years).
- 100% privately owed land, to be registered under the buyer’s name and with 0% governmental ownership.
- About 25-30 minutes from Tel Aviv.
- Price per square meter within 3-5 year is estimated to be worth approximately $1,404/sqm (determined by an appraiser).
- Each plot size = 333 square meters.
- Price per square meter ~ $420 (estimated by an appraiser to be ~$1,404 within 3-5 years).
- Price per plot – approximately US$140,279 (to be determined on time of purchase).
- 100% private ownership – registered under the name of the buyer.
- 100% safe and guaranteed deal.
- Availability – immediate.